• Alleviating muscle spasms and cramps.
• Treatment of Restless Leg Syndrome.
• Exercise-induced muscle fatigue (reduces lactic acid).
• To improve muscle strength and stamina (especially in elderly patients or children with low
muscle tone/ gross motor development).
• For supporting neuromuscular diseases and disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s Disease, neuropathies (Diabetes), Muscular Dystrophy.
• To improve cellular oxidation and energy.
• To provide heart and coronary support due to the beneficial effects on the myocardium and
coronary circulation through promoting muscle contraction, relaxation and rhythmic heartbeat.