- Magnesium helps build bones, enables nerves to function, is important for optimal muscle functioning and relaxation and is essential to the production of energy from food.
- Magnesium helps prevent muscle tension, aches or spasms, poor digestion, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. Magnesium is also beneficial to persons suffering from the symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Amino Acids are important for nourishing and building the muscles.
- Anti-oxidants such as Co-enzyme Q10 help increase circulation of the nutrients to the muscles.
- B-Complex Vitamins and Iron may help to increase healthy red blood cells and in doing so increase oxygen supply to the muscles and combatting muscle fatigue.